• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nice Tools for Cutting Coroplast

Mike F

just in case people don't click on the links... thought maybe that first pic is just a safety ruler and knife.

here's a better pic
attachment.php

View attachment 60609

Damn, I need me one of those. Thanks for posting this.

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
Cut-awl k-11 is what i use. Mastered cutting curves i have... :)

what blade are you using for that? I just bought myself one (an old K10) and I gotta get some blades for coro, sintra, and probably some foam.

I used to use one in the scene shop I worked at in college, but I don't remember much other than it was freaking awesome for making stencils to do "wallpaper".

UPSSByTheSea

Shaping Coroplast - cutting grooves diagonally

Is anyone aware of a tool/knife that would cut v-groove or channel on a 45 degree angle to the coro channels so that you could get a clean edge to fold for building a structure?

I've done this with an Exacto held on a 45 degree angle and a straight edge from opposite sides but it's not very precise. There must be a better way.

Any suggestions for a newbie?

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Is anyone aware of a tool/knife that would cut v-groove or channel on a 45 degree angle to the coro channels so that you could get a clean edge to fold for building a structure?

I've done this with an Exacto held on a 45 degree angle and a straight edge from opposite sides but it's not very precise. There must be a better way.

Any suggestions for a newbie?

I wonder if this would work for you?

Skip to 2:00