• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

No drivers in Flexi 7.5 Production Manager

jmccomas

Help. I have installed Flexi 7.5 on my laptop for some vinyl work at home. This software was from a previous sign business that I owned. Everything installed OK, but when I bring up the production manager, there are no plotter drivers display on the "add setup" window. When I checked the driver folder in \programs\flexisign-pro 7.5\OutputDrivers there are many drivers listed. Can anyone tell me why they do not show and what I can do to allow selection for my production manager? Thanks.

xtreme signs

Just wanted to see if you found a way to fix this problem i am having the same problm on my laptop. I have Flexi 7.5 working on my main computer ok and everything is ok on my laptop but my production manager has no cutters or printers on it.

Thanks Xtreme Signs & Graphics

Skywalker

Production Manager

Same problem on my laptop as well ..... no drivers found in production manager. Are you guys running Vista or XP ?

xtreme signs

Mine is Windows XP and still can get it to work, have not had any luck getting it going. i can do everything but get my drivers to come up.

Techman

you gotta install them via the production manager.. just because u can see them does not mean they are installed and set up

iSign

I think the installation process techman is talking about takes place in the process when you "set-up" your devices. You go to "set-up" and then choose equipment, and specify ports the equipment is hooked up to, and this is when the right drivers become associated with where you will send data to those machines.

Also, the drivers I got came on a seperate disc, so you may need to have that disc handy.