• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

No more Paypal for me!!!

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Good for buyers - hard for sellers. When it is paypal to paypal transaction, sellers get a chance to fight over dispute. IF it is credit card payment to seller, you stand 0 chance to win. They can send you a message saying this is not "as" describe. They send you back whatever it is in the box with a tracking number. You lose the case with next day shipping charge. That's how they work. But what can you do? Lots of people are using them. Buyer just have to suck it up and hope for the best or don't take credit card at all. That's why a lot of merchants only accept paypal.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
When I was in college I decided to not use paypal as a seller. I tried to ebay some of my art out ... sales went fine and got what I asked for them ... but every other person would put a hold and a complaint in a day after the sale ended. When asked about why they did it ... said it should be half way to them by the close of the first day. I ended up just cancelling and refunding all my sales and saying never again. As for paypal, they side with the buyer ... a friend tried to sell a digital download code to a game ... the buyer contested it saying it was a bad code ... friend proved they successfully used the code and downloaded the game ... still lost the sale.