• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

no rip and print

ExtremeGFX

im running flexi 8.1 with a mutoh falcon outdoor i get the print server hooked up and if i click test print it works good but if i try to rip and print a job nothing happens. I can click the send button but it never shows up in production manager. I know its something simple any ideas?

rjssigns

Similar issue with our Summa cutter. Ended up the TSP/IP box got checked. (won't work with serial connection) Unchecked it and it works fine now.

Flame

If it doesn't show up in Production manager then it's something in Flexi. Do you have the Falcon setup as a printer in production manager?

ExtremeGFX

figured it out flexi is not compatible with windows 7 turned on compatibly mode for xp and its good thanks for the replies i wish the search worked a little better so i wouldnt have to ask questions that have been answered a million times already

CS-SignSupply-TT

ExtrmeGFX, as you can see from the replies you received, HELP is only a question away. There are several forums within signs101 where you can search and post. Be patient and continue to use this awesome forum.