• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

no valid epos reference was found error

nina

hello pls i need help after that i prepared my file and make cut contour i puted the vinyl in my plotter ultima sc 1400 D i have cut server 2.0 ( onyx 7 )
i did i did 4" front and back
2" left and right and i still have this error pls help me what i must do

sorry for my english

westpointsigns

What kind of vinyl are you trying to cut?
Is it White Vinyl?
How many points does it try and sense before you get the error message?

nina

i use avery whit vinyl glosse, the point i think it did 2 point , so it move normaly and it stop in the point of start sorry for my english

Graphics2u

Have you used the EPOS before now or is this the first time? I don't use Cut Server with mine and I don't use the Bar Codes like your print has either. I have had that same problem, but it's usually just that I have a pinch roller to close to the box or the material is too short on the back end.

westpointsigns

Usually when the material is too short I get the error saying "END OF ROLL TOO SHORT".

When that happens I tape some scrap material that is the same color as the material that is printed to the back of it and make it long enough.

I also leave at least 5"- 6" on the back side of the print to avoid that error.

Graphics2u

yes i did , witch material is short you mean??
Sometimes if the vinyl is too short at the end of the print the cutter doesn't have enough room to perform it's alignment.

Do the triangles next to the bar codes point to the back of the print?

Graphics2u

Can you do a print without the bar code? Just use the box only? That's all i use, but I'm using FlexiSign also.

heyskull

This is a weird answer but:-

Is your machine in a bright place?
Our sc1400d will not read the refference lines if it is in direct sunshine or bright lights.

SC