• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

noiseless mouse

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I can't believe I just now bought a "clickless" mouse.

I don't know how many of you use them, but if you don't, you should. Seriously.

:omg:

genericname

Alright, I'll bite. What model? I can never go back to a loud clicky keyboard, so I'm assuming the same would be true for a mouse if I found one.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Many out there but mine was $19 on eBay, JSCO brand.

I'm seriously having a problem adjusting to it. My ears almost go into shock every time I click the mouse now(not hearing the click). Ahhhhhhhh.

C

ColoPrinthead

Interesting. The click has never bothered me, I actually like it. I think our Designers have some clickless mice and I am going to have to give one a try.

J Hill Designs

I have a problem where I constantly accidentally right click...It would be worse if I didnt hear myself doing it I think

slappy

shhhhhh WildWestDesigns!
not suppose to tell him that!

it's like right click rehab! i use mine all the time and couldn't handle without it!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, you're trying to tell me you have mice that do tap, but no soft-shoe ??

dancing mickey.jpg

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
silence is wonderful. No clicks here, my tablet is completely silent. When I used a mouse it started driving me crazy. That happens when you click as much as I do.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-02-08 at 4.32.10 PM.png
    Screen shot 2013-02-08 at 4.32.10 PM.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 85

WildWestDesigns

silence is wonderful. No clicks here, my tablet is completely silent. When I used a mouse it started driving me crazy. That happens when you click as much as I do.

When digitizing software was nothing but true manual stitches (one click equals one needle penetration), each logo crest pattern was roughly 7k stitches by itself. Clicks added up real quick. Had one that was 60k stitches. I don't miss those days, but I actually find something comforting about the mouse clicks, but then again, I enjoy the sound of when all the embroidery heads are running at full tilt.