• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Noob gets a Graphtec CE5000-60 and has no clue what to do.

Mosh

Do you know the federal standards on using HI reflective? Like is said before, laminate the blank with reflective and apply trans cut vinyl over the top....you do have a laminator right?

TrafficGuy

To answer your original question, I would look into FlexiSign for software. We use an older version of Gerber Composer, it works just fine for basic street signs.

I would suggest you buy your aluminum presheeted with whatever sheeting your spec calls out for. There are a few companies that can provide this pretty cheap.

Next I would purchase and cut the vinyl you need for the signs. Like mentioned a clear vinyl (blue, green, etc) would work well over a white pre sheeted sign blank. If you are making white street name signs, just purchase a black vinyl for the letters.

mark galoob

So does it not bother anyone that this fella obviously is not a professional sign maker...he's here to end run around local shops. Sorry my vote is u lied about ur intentions when u registered for this forum.

Mark Galoob