• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not a Sign, but...

Jillbeans

I love that. I want one.
Then I could sit in my gazebo and sip a mojito...or some other o drink.
Nice!
Love....Jill

CES020

Very nicely done. To fix your center piece, you might consider a piece made from something else and maybe with your family initial in it or something. Some sort of center piece that draws attention to it as a finishing touch.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I showed it to my wife last night and she said she wanted me to contract you for a project down here. I told her you don't hire out... especially to me, but she did ask a good question........ Why isn't it screened in ?? :help

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Very nicely done. To fix your center piece, you might consider a piece made from something else and maybe with your family initial in it or something. Some sort of center piece that draws attention to it as a finishing touch.

that was my plan, but as i got closer to the middle, i realized i could make the last piece fit, so i just put it in, the clips you use in these boards so you don't have screws showing on top kinda made it tough for the piece to sit properly. i thought it wouldn't bother me until it caught my shoe one day, so i hacked it...

I showed it to my wife last night and she said she wanted me to contract you for a project down here. I told her you don't hire out... especially to me, but she did ask a good question........ Why isn't it screened in ??

I had two people already ask me to build one, i told them I'd have to charge over 10K and I still wouldn't want to do it...

as for the screen, we don't really have many bugs to worry about, there is a creek about 40 feet behind this and sometimes the mosquitoes can be a bother, but I light a huge fire and they disperse...

2012-08-06 15.37.12.jpg :corndog: :corndog: