• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Not exactly logo......................................

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Bet that the S101 police care more than the C21 people do. How do some of you all get anything done? The house will be sold and new people moved in before half the people here get the sign made.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Make him 2 signs - one small one, C21 compliant, and one huge one all the colors of the rainbow & a dancing airbag guy behind it. 1.5mil listing should be able to afford more than one sign.

ColorCrest

All around shop helper.
Bet that the S101 police care more than the C21 people do. How do some of you all get anything done? The house will be sold and new people moved in before half the people here get the sign made.
The OP's (Gino) customer doesn't seem to understand, or has forgotten, his relationship with the franchise. When C21 corporate was around the corner from me they provided franchisees and approved vendors with just about anything they needed including templates, both stencils for painted signs and PDF templates for printing.

Jester

Slow is Fast
I think everyone's missing the most interesting aspect of this sign. This property is over one thousand acres with a 1.5 million sale price, so why is the presence of an outhouse an important selling point?

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I think everyone's missing the most interesting aspect of this sign. This property is over one thousand acres with a 1.5 million sale price, so why is the presence of an outhouse an important selling point?
Hahaha 2 pages about colors, negative space and fonts. Just goes to show none of this crap matters. Did Gino do that on purpose?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It was just a quick 2 minute layout with made up information and whatnot. It was just an exercise on corporate rules and policies. I didn't think anyone would go off on a tangent with the layout and sh!t, but that's s101 for ya. Like mentioned, y'all really got carried away with the unimportant crap.

Rememebr what we've been talking about for 4 months......... learn to listen........ but more so, learn to focus and work with others. Cripes, was this a fun one.

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Stacey K said:
I would not worry about getting "caught" that's the agents problem.

Even if there is little or no risk of getting caught altering the colors or elements in a major company's logo or branding system the professional thing to do is adhere to the system, even if there are aspects of it you or the local franchise client do not like.

Willfully deviating from a major company branding program with signs because there is no fear of getting caught makes me think of people cheating on their taxes. Everybody does it. Well, it can be a real ***** when the tax cheat finally gets audited.

signage

Even if there is little or no risk of getting caught altering the colors or elements in a major company's logo or branding system the professional thing to do is adhere to the system, even if there are aspects of it you or the local franchise client do not like.

Willfully deviating from a major company branding program with signs because there is no fear of getting caught makes me think of people cheating on their taxes. Everybody does it. Well, it can be a real ***** when the tax cheat finally gets audited.

Bobby this is why the sign profession is going down hill, no one want to follow rules they want to make their own!

visual800

I wanna know who the hell layed this out, its horrible! Ive done several Century 21 and Ive never known them to "stray" from these new colors, tell him to put some inflatable animals near the sign.

Now as far as this crappya$$ layout tell Uncle Guido to drop one of those numbers and clean that damn sign up, this is horrible

Attachments

• cen [Converted].jpg
    cen [Converted].jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 223

Johnny Best

So Gino puts the rainbow flags on the sign, Tim Cook drives by and buys the land for a new distribution center in the northeast. Everyone is happy except Notarealsignguy because he wanted those flags for his birthday party he was having for himself.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
This thread is becoming more convoluted than the hearings to fill the vacant seat on the Supreme Court.