• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Not exactly logo......................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It wasn't a happy ending. Besides, I don't even wear glasses, so I'm good for a long time.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hahahaaaa...... ohh, visual, you sound like such an unhappy person. You're always either complaining about someone or something. I would like to suggest to you to try one of Robert's listening classes and see if that helps you. You're just so angry all the time.

Oh, and trust me........ yours isn't any better. Nice try, but no cigar. :design:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
If you're going to complain about someone else's design, at least put up something that is halfway decent. You admit you posted a crappy ass layout, you are no better than the people you complain about.

Johnny Best

Hey Gino, did this property use to be a Catholic Church? Does Guido look like this?
guido.jpg

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
If you're going to complain about someone else's design, at least put up something that is halfway decent. You admit you posted a crappy *** layout, you are no better than the people you complain about.
Do you just want good ones? Cuz I have an entire portfolio of bad designs that I can share.

visual800

Hahahaaaa...... ohh, visual, you sound like such an unhappy person. You're always either complaining about someone or something. I would like to suggest to you to try one of Robert's listening classes and see if that helps you. You're just so angry all the time.

Oh, and trust me........ yours isn't any better. Nice try, but no cigar. :design:

Gino, as many years as you claim to be in business and always offering advice to EVERYONE that posts your layouts suck. That sign you posted was absolute crap I dont care if it was quickie or not. You should know better than that since you are always taking everyone else to task. And if thats the best you can produce you have no opinion on anyone elses art or layouts. You act like I was the only one that pointed that crap out

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey, look visual....... no where did I say it was a good layout or not..... or following any protocol. I was merely asking about a customer who wants to change a color scheme, that's not supposed to be changed around. The picture has none of the same items called for by this agent or his customer. Those are all made up items. I just threw a buncha sh!t together and asked a question. You.... or anyone else not like it, fine by me, it wasn't here as a design or layout question/debate. I haven't done that in probably a decade. Too many nut cases on here will call your customers. This way, they can't. They can't even call C21 in my area and find anything out, cause the facts have been changed completely (to protect the innocent). So, give me all the flack ya want, but don't on your best day, ever think you could outdo anything I would or could do..... or have ever done, other than maybe a No Parking sign. And no, that is not a challenge...... just a fact, jack.

Cripes, who died and made you the layout sheriff of s101 ?? The others who thought it was bad also realized after I said it that... that part was not real. You're the only d!ck, making a stink. Feel good. Like I said, why don't ya try listening once in a while.

And like I said, and I'll say it again...... yours was worse than my 2 minute approach.​

visual800

So, give me all the flack ya want, but don't on your best day, ever think you could outdo anything I would or could do..... or have ever done, other than maybe a No Parking sign. And no, that is not a challenge...... just a fact, jack..

Oh its know its not a challenge!