• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not liking the new site design.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Still no working enter key. But, I did find an alternative. In my settings changing the default editor from the full WYSIWYG one to the Standard one takes care of it and really not much of any sort of difference. Now I just need the carbon or some other theme again. In fact I do not even see themes in the control panel now.

:smile:

weeeee !!! I haz carriage returnz again!!!

:thumb:

heyskull

Why when scrolling through the site pages does it keep going back to page 1.
Surely someone else has noticed this?
Seriously annoying.

SC

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Seriously annoying.

SC

It has always worked that way. The only work around I've found is to use your browser's back button.

A

AnthonyG

Seriously annoying.

SC

It has always worked that way. The only work around I've found is to use your browser's back button.

Give a step by step on what your doing & when it happens, this shouldnt do this & ive not seen it on the site?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Give a step by step on what your doing & when it happens, this shouldnt do this & ive not seen it on the site?

What he's describing goes like this:

• You're on page 2 of the Recent Threads module and you click into a thread.
  • You finish reading the thread and you want to pick up where you were in the Recent Threads module, page 2.
  • There is not, however, any way to go directly from inside the thread to page 2 of Recent Threads. You can either go back to the Home page showing Recent Threads, page 1 and then click on page 2 ... or you can use the back button of your browser.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Thank you so much Fred. I don't know where you announced this or if you know it happened, but the regular 'HOME' threads, now indicate the threads one has posted in.

:thankyou:

A

AnthonyG

What he's describing goes like this:

• You're on page 2 of the Recent Threads module and you click into a thread.
  • You finish reading the thread and you want to pick up where you were in the Recent Threads module, page 2.
  • There is not, however, any way to go directly from inside the thread to page 2 of Recent Threads. You can either go back to the Home page showing Recent Threads, page 1 and then click on page 2 ... or you can use the back button of your browser.

There isnt supposed to be & there never would be a feature like that, these are two separate programs, one is a forum thread/post & the other is basically a search feature.

Basically, you would be trying to link back to a dynamically built page which would have a changing base, meaning if any new posts happened before you clicked back, the results you had wouldnt be the same & with enough posts being made, might land you on a different page number.