• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not much lifts my skirt ... but

jscarl

Can't wait. Like his no nonsense way of doing things. Would like to see him and Chuck Norris go at it. Met Chuck at a fair in Northern Mi. Much shorter than on tv. Faster than a cat with his tongue out an his tail up.

Service Sign Co

I've seen the commercial, he's using a 70 series Colt Gold Cup .45 Nice pistol, He also does local commercials for law enforcement recruiting and hangs out on occasion on Beal Street, Heard he owns some properties in the Memphis, TN area. Has a rock band that isn't very impressive.

Biker Scout

I wondered why I haven't heard from him in any sort of movie role in a real long time. This might actually be entertaining.

Flame

Not impressed. Black belt... yayyyy, so you can score lots of points at fancy ballet.

Whatever floats your boat. :p lol. I prefer Oprah. ;)

Pat Whatley

You use the term "acting" too loosely when describing Segal movies. He's got one charectar, they jsut change the name from movie to movie...just like Owen Wilson, Keanu Reeves, and WIlliam Shatner.

Headhunterx

Not impressed. Black belt... yayyyy, so you can score lots of points at fancy ballet.

Whatever floats your boat. :p lol. I prefer Oprah. ;)

My 18 year old daughter is a 3rd degree black belt in taekwondo and could kill you in 2.5 secs. and it is beautiful to watch the grace they have and anytime you want to take on a 5'6" 103 pounder I can arrange it for you but before hand make sure you have a great medical plan because I promise you you will need it!!

signmeup

My 18 year old daughter is a 3rd degree black belt in taekwondo and could kill you in 2.5 secs. and it is beautiful to watch the grace they have and anytime you want to take on a 5'6" 103 pounder I can arrange it for you but before hand make sure you have a great medical plan because I promise you you will need it!!
Get real......I have a fourth degree shovel handle that trumps a third degree black belt. (And I'm a first dan black belt in TKD :rolleyes:)

ProWraps

i think i found her picture.

Attachments

• ugly_karate_kid.jpg
    ugly_karate_kid.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 145

Flame

You gotta be kidding me. I swear, ninja parents are worse than little league parents.

First off, yes, Karate/Taekwondo can get you tough, however, belts in karate and such don't really impress me. True story, friend was a black belt in taekwondo,,, been doing it for 7 years. Got in a bar fight with a mexican atleast 40lb smaller than him. Got his BUTT kicked.

Go watch MMA, the Karate boys get OWNED. lol.

Headhunterx

You gotta be kidding me. I swear, ninja parents are worse than little league parents.

First off, yes, Karate/Taekwondo can get you tough, however, belts in karate and such don't really impress me. True story, friend was a black belt in taekwondo,,, been doing it for 7 years. Got in a bar fight with a mexican atleast 40lb smaller than him. Got his BUTT kicked.

Go watch MMA, the Karate boys get OWNED. lol.

It all depends on the trainer if they were taught by a pro you won't get close enough to do any damage and by the way i am not a ninja parent I just know what I know it is all in the training her trainer was an ex navy seal and I had her taught to kill so when she runs into some smart ass guy she can take care of business and anytime you want to try out my theory
go to any martial arts school and look for a fight by making fun of the ballet moves and see what you get enough said!!