Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not much lifts my skirt ... but

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by SignTech, Oct 25, 2009.

1. SignTech

SignTech Guest

Tags:
  2. Just Me

Just Me Active Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Cleveland, Tenn.
    looks like its gonna be a good show.:thumb:

3. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

what a frickin joke...............hes right up there WITH "DOG" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. mariessigns

mariessigns Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Florida
    tv adds 100 pounds hope the A team movie is not a total crapper

5. jscarl

jscarl Very Active Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Can't wait. Like his no nonsense way of doing things. Would like to see him and Chuck Norris go at it. Met Chuck at a fair in Northern Mi. Much shorter than on tv. Faster than a cat with his tongue out an his tail up.

6. Service Sign Co

Service Sign Co Very Active Member

Nov 9, 2006
    Southaven
    I've seen the commercial, he's using a 70 series Colt Gold Cup .45 Nice pistol, He also does local commercials for law enforcement recruiting and hangs out on occasion on Beal Street, Heard he owns some properties in the Memphis, TN area. Has a rock band that isn't very impressive.

7. SignTech

SignTech Guest

ummmm the dog ain't a pimple on his *** lol ......

8. Al Checca

Al Checca Active Member

Oct 20, 2006
    Looks excellent! :rock-n-roll:

9. Biker Scout

Biker Scout Very Active Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Las Vegas
    I wondered why I haven't heard from him in any sort of movie role in a real long time. This might actually be entertaining.

10. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    Not impressed. Black belt... yayyyy, so you can score lots of points at fancy ballet.

Whatever floats your boat. :p lol. I prefer Oprah. ;)

11. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    Seriously, that looks like it's going to be an hour of him trying to act like he's not acting every week.

12. Biker Scout

Jan 24, 2008
    Las Vegas
    Yeah Pat, but that's been his style of acting since Above The Law. :ROFLMAO:

13. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    You use the term "acting" too loosely when describing Segal movies. He's got one charectar, they jsut change the name from movie to movie...just like Owen Wilson, Keanu Reeves, and WIlliam Shatner.

14. Headhunterx

Headhunterx Member

Dec 8, 2007

My 18 year old daughter is a 3rd degree black belt in taekwondo and could kill you in 2.5 secs. and it is beautiful to watch the grace they have and anytime you want to take on a 5'6" 103 pounder I can arrange it for you but before hand make sure you have a great medical plan because I promise you you will need it!!

15. Biker Scout

Jan 24, 2008
    Las Vegas
    His style for one character is actually named after him, it's called Segalism in the industry. :ROFLMAO:

16. signmeup

signmeup Major Contributor

May 5, 2005
    Canada
    Get real......I have a fourth degree shovel handle that trumps a third degree black belt. (And I'm a first dan black belt in TKD :rolleyes:)

17. ProWraps

ProWraps Very Active Member

Sep 30, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    i think i found her picture.

Attached Files:

18. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
  19. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    You gotta be kidding me. I swear, ninja parents are worse than little league parents.

First off, yes, Karate/Taekwondo can get you tough, however, belts in karate and such don't really impress me. True story, friend was a black belt in taekwondo,,, been doing it for 7 years. Got in a bar fight with a mexican atleast 40lb smaller than him. Got his BUTT kicked.

Go watch MMA, the Karate boys get OWNED. lol.

20. Headhunterx

Headhunterx Member

Dec 8, 2007
    It all depends on the trainer if they were taught by a pro you won't get close enough to do any damage and by the way i am not a ninja parent I just know what I know it is all in the training her trainer was an ex navy seal and I had her taught to kill so when she runs into some smart *** guy she can take care of business and anytime you want to try out my theory
    go to any martial arts school and look for a fight by making fun of the ballet moves and see what you get enough said!!