• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not much lifts my skirt ... but

Flame

haha, this is entertaining. First off, I'm not about to fight your daughter. I have nothing to prove and I'd rather have the snot beat out of me than to hit a woman. Never have, and never plan to.

But keep on karate kicking. Hiyah,....:birthday:

OldPaint

people who KNOW & do, true martial arts.................call TKD ............
PAY- MORE- DOUGH....................and i have know BLACK BELT TKD's who wouldnt survive a fight with a drunk BIKER!!!!
all of those are for making MONEY...........ONLY!!!! instructor.......may be good.......
SEGAL...........is a hollywood created being. just like patrick swayze was in ROADHOUSE!!!! and he was more believable then segal is!!!!!
norris, is for real, he was in some of the original BRUCE LEE movies.
JETT LEE, JACKIE CHAN, SAMO HUNG, BOLO YEUNG(the bad guy in BLOODSPORT) are for real TRUE MARTIAL ARTS PRACTITIONERS...........

Just Me

i think you been sniffin' too many paint fumes OP...time for bed, take your geritol and have your warm milk and make sure go pee first..nighty night OP:Sleeping:

signmeup

First off, yes, Karate/Taekwondo can get you tough, however, belts in karate and such don't really impress me. True story, friend was a black belt in taekwondo,,, been doing it for 7 years. Got in a bar fight with a mexican atleast 40lb smaller than him. Got his BUTT kicked.

Go watch MMA, the Karate boys get OWNED. lol.

It's different thing Flame. What I do (TKD) is a sport like boxing. It's a somewhat rough sport but still a sport. We have rules that we adhear to. The MMA guys have different rules for their sport. Neither one of us would do very well at the others sport. The MMA guys don't have the same skills we have and vice versa. Stick an MMA guy in a TKD fight and he'll get owned.

I will say that I'd be better off in a bar fight than I was before I started TKD but my first reponse to trouble is to avoid it.

You should have a little respect for anyone who obtains a black belt in any martial art. Not because they are tough, fighting machines :)rolleyes:) but because it takes years of training and sticking to something that isn't as easy as you may think.

I must agree with your amusement with Headhunterx though. Funny stuff.

signmeup

It all depends on the trainer if they were taught by a pro you won't get close enough to do any damage and by the way i am not a ninja parent I just know what I know it is all in the training her trainer was an ex navy seal and I had her taught to kill so when she runs into some smart ass guy she can take care of business and anytime you want to try out my theory
go to any martial arts school and look for a fight by making fun of the ballet moves and see what you get enough said!!
All I can say to this is....PUNCTUATION!!!

I've got $50 I'll chip in for bus fare to send HeadhunterX's daughter to Washington to go Ninja on Flame.

and KILL him in 2.5 seconds WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lol be careful Flamey may not know Karate but he sure knows KARAZY.

give me a break i had her trained to KILL (but she studies TKD...from a navy seal) and not only that she can do it in 2.5 seconds

too funny. Headhunter you got SOLD

signmeup

I'll Kick all your Arses... I have Wii Pilates
You don't stand a chance. I ordered Billy Blanks Tae Bo video. You gotta love a guy who changes his name to "blanks".
And don't under estimate my black belt in shovel handle. You've been warned.

3dsignco

don't under estimate my black belt in shovel handle

Careful Sparky.. I have a Black Belt and it has Bright RED Suspenders that clip to it AND I have a Huge 1/4 Dowel rod that will leave some nasty welts AND a NERF Fully automatic gatlin gun.. If I can find the batteries and to top it of, My Indiana Jones Padded Bull Whip.

Joe was a not too smart kind of guy. Everyday when he walked home from work, he would get stopped by three nasty men and they would beat him up and steal his money.
Finally, Joe decided that it would serve his best interest to walk a different route and then take up some self-defense classes so this wouldn't happen again.
He joined a karate class and soon was doing very well to defend himself.
So, one day, on the way home from work Joe took his old route home and sure enough there they were. He walked up to them and the battle ensued.
The next afternoon Joe went to his karate class with a black eye, a broken nose and a busted lip.
His instructor, shocked, asked him what happened.
"Well," explained Joe, "I took my old way home last night so I could beat these guys up who were stealing my money, but they beat me up before I could get my shoes and socks off!"

omgsideburns

Joe was a not too smart kind of guy. Everyday when he walked home from work, he would get stopped by three nasty men and they would beat him up and steal his money.
Finally, Joe decided that it would serve his best interest to walk a different route and then take up some self-defense classes so this wouldn't happen again.
He joined a karate class and soon was doing very well to defend himself.
So, one day, on the way home from work Joe took his old route home and sure enough there they were. He walked up to them and the battle ensued.
The next afternoon Joe went to his karate class with a black eye, a broken nose and a busted lip.
His instructor, shocked, asked him what happened.
"Well," explained Joe, "I took my old way home last night so I could beat these guys up who were stealing my money, but they beat me up before I could get my shoes and socks off!"

Bravo.

OldPaint

hahahahahaha luv it!!!!!!
TKD......is good for a beginning. but to say what headhunter said is really showin how much he dosent know about martial arts. most really powerful martial arts HAVE NO BELTS. and in these you have 3 levels, STUDENT, PRACTITIONER, or MASTER. and levels are declared by who taught you.
i was told by one of my instructors..........what he taught me WAS NOT the end all, be all form, BUT FOR ME TO TRY AS MANY FORMS AS POSSIBLE. so TKD, will give you an INTRODUCTION. chinese, internal/external, okanowan, japanese, korean ALL HAVE SOME FORM of these. the ORIGINAL forms are CHINESE. most others incorporate a lot of these.
just for grins, look up WUSU, WING CHUN, BAGUA, YAWARA, TIGER CLAW............you might see one you like.