• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not printing yellow

michsanford

Hi! We have a Roland SP540v and just put in a new yellow ink cartridge. The machine is not beeping, like it is out of ink, and "printing like normal", but it is not printing yellow.

We have had NO signs before this showing that print head is going bad, so I don't think that is it.

Any suggestions as to what is going on?

Thanks,

anozira02

Check see if the yellow damper has enough ink in it, also using a syringe pull some ink through the capping station..

wunder

Check you INk-Pump for correctly working and check the cap top for vaccum leak must be check with syring " see writing from anozira02 " this is all you must do and all fine :rock-n-roll:

regards
wunder

MrSalumi

Yes, it's most likely a vacuum problem. Every time I loose a whole color I pull the dampers and suck some ink through a syringe. It almost always fixes the problem. Otherwise if it doesn't check your hoses both pre damper and post damper.. You could have a blocked hose like I did on my purge side.

Anyway should be an easy fix...