• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not sign related but could use some advice

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's two separate businesses. Okay, let's do this.

You have a three story building with a different tenant on each floor. Do they all combine their cost and use only one line coming in ??

Does the fact that one is the wife of another ?? Nope. It's still different businesses.

Do people get around this ?? Of course, but if they get caught, they act like they didn't know and say.... I don't care ??

Rebel Graphics

well me being a former comcast contractor, I can tell you that running a cable from the business to your house is 100% illegal and your ISP can easily termine the service.
best solution is running a cat5 from the modem to the wall that is closer to your house and there you setup a wireless extender, this way all equipment is still setup within the business and you still can pickup wifi in the house.
you're welcome!