• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not sign related, just BS!!!

Smacka

In 5 years I haven't been able to get my daughter to pose for pictures, yet the babysitter can snap these off like its no big deal. I hate her!!!

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 46

Arlo Kalon 2.0

It's obvious there's some superior female genetics in that little girl... she's gonna be a stunner when she grows up. I had the same problem with my baby girl who is 21 now and a veritable super model. Her boyfriend is a muscular hunk who has already asked two guys in public "what the hell are YOU looking at?" when the obvious staring is taking place. I feel safe for her when she's with him, but am scared to death when she goes any place alone. She has been harassed three times by much older men - twice while simply trying to fill up her car at a gas station. I'll feel much better when she has her concealed carry permit and a nice hand gun. She still lives at home because I refuse to let her live in an apartment complex where she would be vulnerable. Oh, the problems a beautiful daughter brings to daddies. Good luck bro, you've got a real cutie there!

sar bossier

You have a LOVELY daughter, my friend - Keep the shotgun right next to the front door ...

oooohhhh look - my 1000th post!! lol

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, maybe she hates you, too...... and doesn't want to pose for you because she feels your contempt.............. Not all kids like posing for their Daddy.... especially when she feels you're going to put them on the internet :rolleyes:

No, only kidding. Guess you just ought to be satisfied with the pictures you're getting from the babysitter. She'll come around when she wants to.

Don't worry about the looks. Looks aren't everything, it's what's inside that really counts. Teach her right from wrong and she'll most likely stay out of dangerous situations and......... carry.

Jillbeans

Kids are like that.
Liam (my grandson) will never hold still long enough for me or his mom to snap a pic.
But my sister always manages to nab a few nice pix.
Cute kid, btw.
Love...Jill

Smacka

Well, maybe she hates you, too...... and doesn't want to pose for you because she feels your contempt.............. Not all kids like posing for their Daddy.... especially when she feels you're going to put them on the internet :rolleyes:

No, only kidding. Guess you just ought to be satisfied with the pictures you're getting from the babysitter. She'll come around when she wants to.

Don't worry about the looks. Looks aren't everything, it's what's inside that really counts. Teach her right from wrong and she'll most likely stay out of dangerous situations and......... carry.

I meant I hate the babysitter! lol, and yes I think she is a cutie but as far as what's inside........pure evil!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I meant I hate the babysitter! lol, and yes I think she is a cutie but as far as what's inside........pure evil!

:ROFLMAO: Missed that............. :banghead:

Yeah well, knock that evilness out of her with a good hard smack upside the head a few times and that'll bring 'er around............. :rolleyes: jk.....

Smacka

LOL, I have tried that...just makes her mad. Then she will sit on my lap all sweet-like and then headbutt the crap out of me. I tell you, I am waiting to wake up one night to see her standing beside the bed with a butcher knife. Don't know how those of you with more than 1 kid do it. Just the 1 is driving me crazy. And she is still only 5!!!!! Pray for me. :notworthy: