• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not to contribute to that mess being created in another thread

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Better be tossing 2 dollar bills then... a few kind folks like you and he'll be sleeping with the mad dog before you can say hobo!

Anybody else seeing lots more vagrants compared to homeless folks? Homeless looking folks, but in groups, able bodies, sane enough to not constantly get arrested, but insane enough to never ever shower...
In all seriousness, I'm seeing more and more people living out of their cars at the local truck stops. They look sane, I always wonder how they got there.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
It's gotten horrible here. I could go on for paragraphs describing it. It's such a mixture, and you really can't judge until you hear their story. But I will say, there are advocates, as well as planted activists... Encouraging the lifestyle, and demanding the community pay for said and chosen lifestyle. If we don't give them housing, they will take over the parks and streets. I swear, they attract imports to moderate sized communities (like here) to make a legit problem we could deal with, but for the influx of migrating homeless to our region. And I'm not talking about immigrants fleeing from another country. I'm talking about self intitled American kids who want some hippie independent lifestyle... with no responsibility.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Lady Carhartts..... oh yeaa.....

1648180567676.png

bcxprint420

Sign & Banner Xpress
Normal is always stuck between extremes. It's always been like that everywhere in the world.
That really didnt address my point at all. The point if i must be direct is our world is run by these high level elites who for whatever reason have gotten to the top and seem to have comtrol over the majority of the population. We all work everyday only to hand over by force if not done willingly, our hard earned money so they may continue to live like royals while we all suffer to some extreme. They all have new homes new vehicles great healthcare, go all around the worl in jets and on and on. While we struggle to pay our bills. They decide to cause waves in the system and demand we tighten our belts while they continue and are never phazed by any rise in costs. It would seem we are all content to live this way as no one wants to risk losing everything over a morality point made. So i digress. No matter where in the world you look you will find a similar underlying reality and shoukd always question the face put upon a given group of people in order to create some mind of narrative in order to serve the purpose of controlling the masses and is always a degree of false.

ikarasu

Come on... how can you get sexier than these?!

Knee pockets for kneepads... perfect when doing "Installs" when you'll be on your knees working all night!

Then you got these ones... https://www.costco.ca/bc-clothing-men's-convertible-pant.product.100478752.html

Business casual in the day...then the second you clock out, bam.. Rip off your pants and you can go out in the town for some fun!

Cargo pants > Carpenters pants, it shouldn't even be a debate! My tools are too big for carpenters pants :cool:

Johnny Best

I think Carpenter pants have a loop to hang a hammer. Cargo have the two big pockets for your extra clips of ammo.
I think Ukraine is asking Biden for a big shipment of cargo pants, he said he is putting Kamala in charge of that. Ukraine will never get them.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Come on... how can you get sexier than these?!

Knee pockets for kneepads... perfect when doing "Installs" when you'll be on your knees working all night!

Then you got these ones... https://www.costco.ca/bc-clothing-men's-convertible-pant.product.100478752.html

Business casual in the day...then the second you clock out, bam.. Rip off your pants and you can go out in the town for some fun!

Cargo pants > Carpenters pants, it shouldn't even be a debate! My tools are too big for carpenters pants :cool:
The knee pad pants would be perfect for me - hidden knee pads! I wouldn't get anymore of those BJ jokes during my installs.