• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not to contribute to that mess being created in another thread

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
I never got an invite :(... I will just assume that one got sent to me, but just got lost in the mail.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I never got an invite :(... I will just assume that one got sent to me, but just got lost in the mail.
I didn't get invited either...
1648137537253.png

Attachments

• 1648137516573.png
    1648137516573.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 74

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey, give me a break, I'm still working on a project for this place, let alone all the invitations. It was coming along pretty good until pattie came along and botched things up. What a frickin' killjoy.

Johnny Best

So why do you want to battle him? If someone is standing on the corner with a sign saying, "The earth will end in two days". Are you going to argue with him or just move on.
Thats right, you move on and hope he is not right.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
So why do you want to battle him? If someone is standing on the corner with a sign saying, "The earth will end in two days". Are you going to argue with him or just move on.
Thats right, you move on and hope he is not right.
I'll stand there and watch him for a minute. When he makes eye contact it's time to move on.

ikarasu

Do your cargo shorts also zip off at the knee? I know those were all the rage when I was in 5th grade!

As for me, I always rock the Dad New Balance shoes. My fat feet gotta be comfortable in something!
I have 2 pairs that do... But I neevr do it because it looks stupid. Thankfully the zipper is covered by a flap so no one knows :roflmao:

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I used to love cargo pants, but any more its a good pair of wranglers. I'm like tex, jeans and boots are standard on site no matter the temp. You might find an occasional addition of long johns or ice cubes... Now finding jeans without that stretchy bs is the real challenge.
The bottom half of my legs are smooth as a baby's ass from wearing boots everyday. I don't have any other shoes. Company t-shirt and a pair of jeans 7 days a week.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Hell no, too many places to lose sh*t. 4 pockets only club here. Plus one beat to death dickeys jacket for extra lose my sh*t places during winter...
All day, prepping artwork, running printers, plotters, laminating, finishing... I don't need to add to the running around looking for a knife (for multiple needs), or a squeegee, or a measuring tape, or a sharpie. I quick draw out of one of my pockets. I use them so often... It helps my productivity flow if they are on me, and handy.