• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not to contribute to that mess being created in another thread

ikarasu

Only losers wear pants with lots of pockets.
Ouch :confused: I only wear cargo pants... Or cargo shorts in the summer. I can't stand not having 20 pockets... I can't stand sitting on a wallet so it goes in my leg pocket. Then I need one for a knife...a squeegee... Keys, phone... Other tools. I don't see how people function in jeans or anything with less than 6 pockets.

Cargo pants get made fun of a lot. But once your married you have nothing to prove, and you can be comfy in whatever you want. :roflmao:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Ouch :confused: I only wear cargo pants... Or cargo shorts in the summer. I can't stand not having 20 pockets... I can't stand sitting on a wallet so it goes in my leg pocket. Then I need one for a knife...a squeegee... Keys, phone... Other tools. I don't see how people function in jeans or anything with less than 6 pockets.

Cargo pants get made fun of a lot. But once your married you have nothing to prove, and you can be comfy in whatever you want. :roflmao:

I still have something to prove... prove that I might be able to find someone better which keeps my spouse on her toes.

No cargo pants... I always get the pockets caught on things and stuff falls out of them. I wear carpenter pants and boots even in 110 degree heat. When you have to install a sign in an office, the front desk girls prefer the carpenter look than the old guy cargo pants.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica

My chaps don't have pockets.... I enjoy the breeze.

Notarealsignguy

I still have something to prove... prove that I might be able to find someone better which keeps my spouse on her toes.

No cargo pants... I always get the pockets caught on things and stuff falls out of them. I wear carpenter pants and boots even in 110 degree heat. When you have to install a sign in an office, the front desk girls prefer the carpenter look than the old guy cargo pants.
Tex they're looking over you not at you. It's a bitch being short.

bcxprint420

Sign & Banner Xpress
As mentioned, the guy was annoying as all get out. His feeble attempts to bring havoc to a sign forum, just seemed to be getting worse. It's funny, cause most of what he said, I could identify with, but his course of action was horrendous. If he is what this country is supposed to be like, I might give russia a second look. Maybe even china......................
You know whats funny about a statement like that is do you think people in Russia and China know how Americams are or they just know what our politicians are like? I dont claim to know what the Russian people are like or life in Russia based off the news i see on television. My guess is Russian people are alot like we are. They want healthy happy families and friends, a successful business or career etc etc. maybe im wrong but seems like an odd comment to make if you really think about it.

Notarealsignguy

You know whats funny about a statement like that is do you think people in Russia and China know how Americams are or they just know what our politicians are like? I dont claim to know what the Russian people are like or life in Russia based off the news i see on television. My guess is Russian people are alot like we are. They want healthy happy families and friends, a successful business or career etc etc. maybe im wrong but seems like an odd comment to make if you really think about it.
Normal is always stuck between extremes. It's always been like that everywhere in the world.

Stacey K

I like making signs
It's all in a person's approach. I very much enjoy a good conspiracy theory, mystery or true crime case! Present your case, let me research and we can argue about it. If you call me names or yell at me then I lose interest.

I'm not opposed to reading anyone's views on here left or right...I like a good conspiracy or political discussion. I think listening to other views makes you more informed. Barely anyone I know in this town even watches the national news. They have no clue what is going on. Scary

JWitkowski

You know whats funny about a statement like that is do you think people in Russia and China know how Americams are... ?

This opening statement is too juicy to pass up. While not the forum to fully explore this, I'll suggest that most Americans do not know how they are viewed around the world. Shoot me down if you wish (pun intended). For full disclosure, I'm Canadian and my interactions with Americans over the course of many years and visits to the U.S. have been wonderful. Excellent and most enjoyable in fact. I appreciate that in the vast majority of my experiences, Americans are the masters of customer service. Far better than Canadians. However, from my travels to Europe & the UK, opinions in other countries are often based on personal experiences with those who travel to their homeland from the U.S. and the impression left behind is often... not favorable.

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..

Do your cargo shorts also zip off at the knee? I know those were all the rage when I was in 5th grade!

As for me, I always rock the Dad New Balance shoes. My fat feet gotta be comfortable in something!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Do your cargo shorts also zip off at the knee? I know those were all the rage when I was in 5th grade!

As for me, I always rock the Dad New Balance shoes. My fat feet gotta be comfortable in something!
Along with your idiot mittens ??

Billct2

"I dont claim to know what the Russian people are like or life in Russia based off the news i see on television. My guess is Russian people are alot like we are."
I have found some really cool videos from youtubers who post short videos about their daily life and friends/family in Russia among other countries. It is definitely interesting to see how average people live.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
This opening statement is too juicy to pass up. While not the forum to fully explore this, I'll suggest that most Americans do not know how they are viewed around the world. Shoot me down if you wish (pun intended). For full disclosure, I'm Canadian and my interactions with Americans over the course of many years and visits to the U.S. have been wonderful. Excellent and most enjoyable in fact. I appreciate that in the vast majority of my experiences, Americans are the masters of customer service. Far better than Canadians. However, from my travels to Europe & the UK, opinions in other countries are often based on personal experiences with those who travel to their homeland from the U.S. and the impression left behind is often... not favorable.
I live in an area that is 95% Indian / Middle Eastern... I think they think we're loud and pushy. When I talk to them they are very kind and quiet, You can hear my wife "talking" from the other side of the state... I wonder what they think of her.

DeadDoc

I need to find the time to hang out on this section more often. I seem to miss all of the juicy drama here.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just show your invitation when entering. It used to be open, but now you need to be invited............................. :welcome: