• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Now...A tip for the Sign Guys!!

iSign

I met Goldie Hawn 16 years ago (3 months & 14 days) & and she was over 50 already I'm sure... but an ageless beauty even without the extra sparkle of star power... well, I guess it's hard to say if there was a starstruck element to the attraction... but beautiful by any standards anyway....

GypsyGraphics

I was about to say the same thing i said in the "girl's thread" that HOTNESS has no age, but that i didn't think the guys would agree.

...but just saw iSign's post, maybe there are a few who would agree!

Yeah... there's still hope for us old gals!

By the way, Dan & BigFish... you guys made my day (week)!!!

signgal

Wow, Isign! That's awesome! She's one of the gals on my "if I was gonna go gay for someone" list... *blushes* yeah, that was probably too much info! LOL

iSign

yeah, she'd be on my list too, but I guess she's on the "top 10 reasons not to be gay" list instead :smile: (well maybe top 20, but who's counting)

TheSellOut

My vote would have to be for this fun gal. A cutie-pie from any angle!
Know who she is?
View attachment 51022

WOW GG...we are definitely going to have to be face book friends after that picture! and I can't believe it was Kate Hudson (I love her but didn't realize she was packing back there) I was thinking it was Shakira!

Wow, Isign! That's awesome! She's one of the gals on my "if I was gonna go gay for someone" list... *blushes* yeah, that was probably too much info! LOL

See now thats where guys, for the most part I believe, are different!! There is no such "if I was gonna go gay for someone" list!

I find it quite shocking that the guys thread has a mere 60 some posts to the girls 500+ posts in their thread!!!! Way to go girls!!

here's a couple for ya

Attachments

• SJohanssonL_468x491.jpg
    SJohanssonL_468x491.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 89
  • celebrities_female_264.jpg
    celebrities_female_264.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 71
  • charlies-angels.jpg
    charlies-angels.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 83
  • charlies-angels-iii-3-update.jpg
    charlies-angels-iii-3-update.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 116
  • MarilynMonroeBestPics-SexySeries-Nude17.jpg
    MarilynMonroeBestPics-SexySeries-Nude17.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 80

signage

here's some

Come on Guy's we can't let the girls beat us!

or can we:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Barbie.jpg
    Barbie.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 90
  • Barbi_Benton_5.jpg
    Barbi_Benton_5.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 71
  • poster_04.jpg
    poster_04.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 73

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Yeah seriously!! We could post a billion pictures of ladies we would love to get into!! I could go outside right now and find like 100 for sure lol.

Pro Image

The HOTTEST woman in the world......Well at least I think so.........:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

signage

Here is one that knows what she wants:omg2:

Attachments

• sccocls1.jpg
    sccocls1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 74
  • bamacheers1.jpg
    bamacheers1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 102