• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Now that's a big box of swabs

trakers

So I went off the deep end and bought a case of 1,000 of the TechSpray 2306 Swabs used to clean my printer. Seemed like a good deal, however, if I use 2 a week they will last me 10 years. I guess I overbought a little.....

Anyone interested in splitting the box? If so, please PM.

Mosh

2 a week? Either you don't clean much or don't print much, we use 20-30 a week, and clean daily. It takes at least 4 to clean each printer each time, so only 2 is not cleaning much.

daveb

General Know-it-all
This time of years it's not the hay you got to worry about. Ever seen a cow take a sh@# when they're on new spring grass, it squirts quite a ways!:ROFLMAO:

I use four per day, and there's no hay or cow sh!t around here... so 1,000 would take me about a year to go through.

1 for the wipers and 3 for the capping station -- use 1 for M and lm, 1 for C and lC, and 1 for Y and K.

grafixemporium

Where did you get the box of 1000? I'm sick of paying too much for little bags of swabs from GSB. Been meaning to find another source.

ChicagoGraphics

2 swabs a week? I wish I could get away with only using 2, I use on average 30 a week if not more, but my printers look brand new 6 years later.

NZDR-Payne

Just FYI - Nazdar SourceOne sells all maintenance items in kits and individual components. You can order online. (gotta get some value out of this merchant membership :smile:) A few items listed below. A full list is here.

LWSRPF4Z 4OZ BOTTLE SOLVENT MAINT FLUID $4.50
LWSRPF5M 500ML BOTTLE SOLV MAINT FLUID $25.00
PC99
LINT FREE POLYWIPE LIGHT (150) $40.40
SWABTIPS SWAB LAB TIP LARGE PK100 $38.50