Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noy Original Ink Problem

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by copythat, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Check before posting and found similar problems. Inserted Y and came back not original. Tried another same problem. Decided to restart Mutoh & now all of them are said to be not original. This ink cartridge is from a new batch that just arrived. Any word of thise type of problem?

TIA

Signs up!

Tags:
  2. Never mind!

GRS to the "Rescue" Easy fix after all!

: )

3. 300mphGraphics

300mphGraphics Active Member

Aug 15, 2006
    arizona
    How about sharing that "easy fix" for others who might search the issue and find this thread?

I've had to remove and re-insert mine a time or three and then they'd be recognized.

4. ove

ove New Member

May 12, 2010
    I have had this message too, but then it said CMYK not original, I discovered that once it was of the weather what was that day to hot for mutoh. Then I turned printer off, removed all cartridges, turned printer on and when it beeped and it said that no cartridges then i inserted them back and was ok.

5. CheapVehicleWrap

CheapVehicleWrap Very Active Member

Dec 2, 2008
    What did GRS say to do?

6. Compilla

Compilla Active Member

Jul 21, 2005
    I am guessing , they sending new smart cards...