• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Noy Original Ink Problem

copythat

Check before posting and found similar problems. Inserted Y and came back not original. Tried another same problem. Decided to restart Mutoh & now all of them are said to be not original. This ink cartridge is from a new batch that just arrived. Any word of thise type of problem?

TIA

Signs up!

300mphGraphics

How about sharing that "easy fix" for others who might search the issue and find this thread?

I've had to remove and re-insert mine a time or three and then they'd be recognized.

ove

I have had this message too, but then it said CMYK not original, I discovered that once it was of the weather what was that day to hot for mutoh. Then I turned printer off, removed all cartridges, turned printer on and when it beeped and it said that no cartridges then i inserted them back and was ok.