• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

nylon washers

cumbsign

I have a customer looking for nylon washers. I wasn't really sure where to tell them to find something like that ... anyone got any ideas? They also said if they had a sheet of the material they'd make their own.

Any info is appreciated!

Firefox

In Lowes or Home Depot, hardware section, they have parts drawers with miscellaneous stuff like that.

Also Ace Hdware might have.

cumbsign

Thanks for the replies ... it seems to be a difficult size to find. Now I see why they asked about the material so they could make the washers themselves!

petepaz

Thanks for the replies ... it seems to be a difficult size to find. Now I see why they asked about the material so they could make the washers themselves!

if you have the specs on the material you can usually get sheets of material from mcmaster carr and then die cut it
we have done that before also
so of these military jobs require gaskets, washers, filters and other things
made from blotting paper, nylon, brass, stainless, all kinds of weird stuff you can't commonly find and they usually have it...good luck

MikePro

they're like $0.04 a piece at any hardware store that has a nuts/bots/washers section.

fastenal.com

mutualscrew.com
apexfasteners.com
washersusa.com
even amazon.com sells em