• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ocala fl

WOODBS

well i am sorta newbie, been posting and conferring with some of you. i just came across a bashing of a poor guy who didn't post his info. so , to prevent said bashing.....i am brett, have been in vinyl for 23 years, mainly pinstriping and graphics. i bought a graphtec several years ago and cut and airbrushed my own designs. then a simple trip to a local supplier in clearwater, fl led me into the digital age...those @#@!@##^^&. kidding, i am loving this , it's a pain sometimes but in the end better and my airbrush has cobwebs, which is good. no more frog juice. i have zero experience in design , so take her easy on me there...aight that's enuf. later and war eagle

Ken

Hey Brett.. I particularly ( perhaps peculiarily) enjoy knowing the name of the person I am talking with. So thanks for introducing yourself.
Yeah..the vinyl/digital leap is a brave thing to do..You wont regret it.
Cheers!
Ken

SignosaurusRex

Welcome Aboard Brett! We still go through alot of paint, frog juice, & fur sticks here.(and the vinyl too). That guy didn't get the bashing as much as we bashed each other and (unknowingly)ourselves. I think I'll try YOUR lunch menu for myself tomorrow.:thumb:

Ken

WEll, I'm on the Left Coast here..so not so late for me. I still use frog juice...but I just got my Big Squeegee this week. Haven't tried it yet.
Cheers!
Ken

SignManiac

Welcome Brett. You'll be amazed at how a digital printer will open up many new doors for you, but remember its only a tool. I have all the toys you could ask for yet I hate the sign business with a passion. Design is all I live for now and thats the only thing that still keeps me in it.

Never stop learning or investing. It will always pay off even if its years from now.

BTW, Bob is the name.

WOODBS

thanks bob, i keep telling myself that so hopefully soon i will see the rewards. slowly am getting jobs, since i am new in the design part that is what takes me so long. i'm doing striping and graphics by day and sit on this thing all nite. my wife sometimes don't recognize me, lol.