• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ocala fl

BlueTengu

WOODBS, my shop is called "Hi-Way Sign Co." If you look around town you can see my stickers (a green octagon) on the back of a lot of traffic signs.

StitchWerks

Welcome from Arizona. My fire departments trucks come from EONE in Ocala. Great little city. I get there about 2-3 times a year to inspect our new fire apparatus that we have on order. Hopefully the Love bugs aren't bad this year. Sure do miss the sandwiches at the airport and dinner at Bella Luna and of course a :beer at O'Malleys.

WOODBS

yeah , blue, i think i saw your place near s marion auto body?? you do mainly road signs then huh?

absolutely stitchwerks, also tin cup's is good. we have a new restaurant that serves mainly meat, pretty good i heard, ipenema, i think.

WOODBS

shovelhead, golf varies..35-100 depends if you go to a private club or not. i have been off the golf wagon for a couple years, broke wrist, but lately been gettin the itch back. i played in a celeb scramble last week, went pretty good, saw terry bowden , ricky nittiel, and a few others. also saw a few bud lites.lol