• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

** Official 2010 Nor'Easter Thread ***

Typestries

OK, folks. It's official. Weekend of September 17th at my place. More details to follow, but I wanted to make it real so people can schedule their lives.

The fun starts Friday (late Thursday?), and ends Sunday? Monday?

Remember, we are 1/4 mile from the bay and a few from the ocean. There's lots to do here if you want to come early or stay late. And lots of spouse/family activities too.

Check out http://njlbi.com/ for local info!

I will get more on schedules, lodging, etc so stay tuned. Important thing is....IT's ON!!!

Bigdawg

Just Me
Woo-Hoo!

Depending on the Bigdawg's health - I'll be making the trip again. It was a BLAST last year to get to put faces to the names and I look forward to doing it again. :smile:

Jillbeans

Bummer, this grandma thing is really putting a crimp into my life and the baby's not due till January.
I will donate a panel which you can use as a door prize, if anyone would want it.
Love....Jill

S

scarface

I'd love to make it up since your only a few hours away but something tells me i'm not wanted after recent posts. If i am, i sure don't feel it...

iSign

dude... you better F'n be there.. how can we be one big dysfunctional family without once in a while meeting each other IRL to keep it real... this typing crap can get the best of any of us... damn... the first time I went to an Atlantic City sign show... I met like 6 or 8 people I had sparred with & we're the best of friends looking forward to meeting again... I would be the first one trying to buy you a beer (or a soda? not that there's anything wrong with that) ...and Gino I'm sure would be buying you a Bushmills before I could even get a cold brewski in front of you.. damn for as much as I might act like a know it all... I've been doing this sign board crap for 10 years & a lot of my mentors put my sorry ass in it's place over the years too... so don't feel like the lone ranger... AND GET YOURSELF TO A MEET-N-GREET!!

D&Tgraphics

Scarface, you bettter be there. I for one would like to meet you.

Isign, are you planning on coming this year? Maybe we won't have to call you from the meet this year then. :)

iSign

nah... I'm thinking I will attend another WallDog meet though. Can I buy Scarface a beer through you? Cool.. thanks!

There is another one in Illinois this summer, and my mom is also in the Chicagoland area, so that is a travel destination I would never miss... and as much as I like to make a sign gathering part of every off island excursion... having one in Illinois where there will be 100 people I know there... well, that is pretty hard to pass up! (although I will make a meet & Signs101 Greet one of these days)

S

scarface

Shoot, I'll come. Only 2 hours and 37 mins away, Be a nice time.

Is Mosh coming! LOL

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sure.... right away people are are buying drinks for you that won't even be there. Well, I'll be there, at least on Saturday, however I won't buy you a drink, but I'll share a drink with ya........ Once we have a signup list going and I find out what other lushes are gonna be there.... that will determine if I bring two 1/2 gallons or one. We'll have a slug together and then if you still feel unwanted... I'll introduce you to the 101 dance band and they'll put rollers on your feet and have you dancing down the boardwalk in no time.

As for mushputz.... he can't get away at this time of the year...... his illegals have him going in too many directions cutting down the wrong crops and stuff, which causes him to shoot blindly into the crowd.

SignosaurusRex

I wish I could make this one. Too close to my annual hunting trips and the wife's trip to Florida to visit our daughter. Last year was a very fine experience the wife and I will never forget and always cherish! DAMN, I'd sure like to see you all again, We had a blast!