• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

** Official 2010 Nor'Easter Thread ***

I don't post a whole lot so I don't really know any of you guys but I would love to get to meet some of you! You are only about 40 min from me! Can I bring the wife and kids or is it adults only? I have 3 year old twins but my parents live in Waretown so I could easily drop them there for the day if needed.

And I think Mosh should definitely be there! We would all love to meet him!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't know where Rick stands on the 'kids' thing, but last year we requested you leave the kids at home or find a suitable way of attending for them not at the meet..... other than infants.

First of all.... I don't think a sign shop is a place for any kids to be running around supervised or not. There are entirely too many things around a professional sign shop that don't allow for kids doing normal working hours and I would assume that remains the same after hours. I'm also sure Rick's insurance would not tolerate it. It's not the job of the host to make their building child-proof. Besides, when the partying starts and everyone just starts acting like total idiots... is that how you want your kids to remember you ??

Anyway, that was how we handled it last year and no one seemed to have a problem. Rick is welcomed to do what he sees fit as long as nothing is regarded as any ties to 101 should something go wrong.

Rick, let us know on this one.

As usual that was put just as only you could put it...
I was referring to "And lots of spouse/family activities too."
That's all, it was just a question.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
As usual that was put just as only you could put it...
I was referring to "And lots of spouse/family activities too."
That's all, it was just a question.

I'm sorry, I was only answering from our position last year. Rick's situation could be entirely different and I don't mean to speak in his place.

Questions are needed so no one gets hurt or imposed upon. Please don't go by my post. I'm sure Rick has the whole thing covered.

D&Tgraphics

I'm sure if we looked hard enough we could find some strippers while we're there. I'm sure me, you , baz and kevin (signboy) would have no problem going to a local gentelmans club for a little bit. :rock-n-roll: :ROFLMAO:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
HAhahahahahahahahahahahaha...................That's all they have around there. After you cross the bridge into Jersey... they're on just about every corner. Before that, in Philly, they are on EVERY corner. :doh:

Shovelhead

I'd love to commit but I've already disappointed the "meet" due to my erratic lifestyle.....so maybe I could show expectantly.....:wine-smi:

Sign_Boy

I'm sure if we looked hard enough we could find some strippers while we're there. I'm sure me, you , baz and kevin (signboy) would have no problem going to a local gentelmans club for a little bit. :rock-n-roll: :ROFLMAO:

Shhhhhhh - Guy code bro guy code :doh:
We are going to hang out at a boring sign meet all weekend. That's the story and I'm sticking to it....