• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

** Official 2010 Nor'Easter Thread ***

Shovelhead

FOR F**K SAKE PLEASE........can someone please tell me what the nearest hotel is please so I can make a reservation?!!!.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Baz

Its not that bad Dustin. I just checked it out and rates started at 146.97$ and 167.10$ per night for a room with two queen beds.

Sign_Boy

Yea....335.00 a NIGHT......someone want to share a room.........I might be sleeping in the Suburban.......:omg:

We could probably set up a group thing to get a group code for a discount. Wait I sound like our customers "Is that the best you can do":ROFLMAO:

But for real I saw a spot on the site to enter a code for a group discount.

Then again I do have a few tents - all we would need are facilities to clean up ie. shower / bathroom.

Oh that $335.00 should have been divided by how many nights you would be staying.

NJ isn't cheep not to mention it's near LBI

Typestries

Hey Guys! I'm working on getting some better rates. Problem is this week is the busiest week for everyone here-it's summer prime time, so getting in touch w the right people will have to wait till next week. I will say this though, I wont let anyone pay $300 a night. That's crazy.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Rick, last year I called the three closet hotels and asked for a block of rooms. Two gave me a great rate and one didn't budge. I went to both places and spoke to a person who showed me the rooms. However, from my understanding, that's not the rooms some of the people got. Ask to see the actual rooms they will be giving to your guests, so it doesn't backfire on you like it did me last year.

Sign_Boy

rick, last year i called the three closet hotels and asked for a block of rooms. Two gave me a great rate and one didn't budge. I went to both places and spoke to a person who showed me the rooms. However, from my understanding, that's not the rooms some of the people got. Ask to see the actual rooms they will be giving to your guests, so it doesn't backfire on you like it did me last year.

yes please ask to see the rooms!!!!:roflmao::roflmao:

rcook99

Rick, last year I called the three closet hotels and asked for a block of rooms. Two gave me a great rate and one didn't budge. I went to both places and spoke to a person who showed me the rooms. However, from my understanding, that's not the rooms some of the people got. Ask to see the actual rooms they will be giving to your guests, so it doesn't backfire on you like it did me last year.

Gino nobody blames you!! Who the hell knew what we were gonna run into at that hotel. No big deal! We all still had one hell of a time that's for sure.:thumb::toasting:

Boomer

I think the wife and I can make it.I found a Holiday Inn in Toms River about 30 miles north. Rates are 102.00 per night. I need to talk the wife into it now...shouldn't be too hard. We have never been to anything like this.Hoping we can make it, would really enjoy learning from so many of you.