• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oh boy! I get to do some research tonite on a new cutter.

decalman

I used Roland for years, good workhorse , but I needed great tracking so I bought a new Summa d-75 from Phil, and I love it. I cut long graphics. It doesn't scew all over the place.
The thing cuts perfect alignment.And I know If I have a problem, Summa is there.

I have Graptec and Summa, i must say that i never had any problem with my Graphtec CE5000-120, I do not recognize what people are talking about here, my Graphtec cuts perfect
But i have also made alot of research recently because im in need of a wider vinylcutter, the best on the market it Summa S2 T160, or what ever width you need.
With summa barcode you get perfect contour cutting every time, Summa S2 T series also have the highest pressure on the market, you can cut up to 600g of force.
My new summa comes on latest tuesday, but i have already tried it out on the sign and print fair it is really the best cutter availibly

Sign Works

I don't doubt Summas quality but My Graphtec FC4100-75 has operated flawlessly for 18 years now, never a problem, couldn't be happier.

Jackpine

I have a CE3000Mk2 and a FC 8000-60 Graphtec both 24". No problems. I have a Summa D75 30" also. The FC 8000-60 is for sale. Never set it up or used it because I bought the Summa. I will sell FC 8000-60 $3k + shipping. Graphtec's and Summa's are my choices. I used a Roland PCN 1000 20" my first cutter it did the job but was a stepper slow and not so accurate.