• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ok heres pic's of my BIG Mistake

yahhoo

what a hoot!

thanks for sharing that..hehe:).....when i was a punk kid i screened 100 signs that red K-9 GAURD DOG....customer loved em until 3 days later and many fences were signed...LOL
yes the brush script...well at least it's not all caps:)

I didn't pick the Brush Script.The company has used that tag line for years and want to keep all the stores uniform. Good thing is I'll get another opportunity to make the same mistake as they are opening another store closer to me..

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Rick, 'mart-en up.

Aktchoo-aly I was hand-lettering 3' large letters on a concrete block wall up on a scaffold for a body shop many years ago and at the end of the day I got down off the scaffold to survey my handiwork and read this:

LO-COST PIANT & BODY

f*#k! Had to blank out the "IA" with white paint a couple times, then do over -- added a few more days. You'd think a signpainter would know how to spell the word "paint"...

threads1

Last summer I did a bunch of menu signs for a restaurant and spelled "expresso" on all the signs. Thing is.... the owner and I were going over the new menu this year and that's when he first noticed it. I'm having a big "x" sale here at the shop next week if you need any.