• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ok, so what's the deal with the Photo Gallery

os101king

I find it nearly IMPOSSIBLE to find any of the photos that I've posted, as well as exceedingly difficult and time consuming to post photos using the gallery. I have not found a suitable working technique to access my photo gallery, I seem to happen on one photo or another by accident now and again. Is there something I'm missing, or does the photo gallery software leave something to be desired??? I would love to post more work, but the site makes it such a sketchy proposition that I rarely waste the time trying. Little help?

Simply, how do I access the photos I have posted?

How long do photos remain in the system?

Why do I find no photos when I search my username, even though I've posted near a dozen?

anyone?

anyone?

bueller?

GK

how are you searching? I found a thread of your photos when searching by your username.

here

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I had no problem finding 13 photos using your name in the gallery search engine. Here's a link to that result.

Doing a basic mouse navigation to a member gallery, here's a link to the "O" page. You need to scroll down to see the "O" results and are perhaps getting confused by the "Recent Photos" thumbs above it. Your Member Gallery is the second one listed.

To answer your other question, every photo ever uploaded to our gallery is still there.

The Photopost gallery software is an excellent product and is preferred here because it links to our forum software database and portal software very well.