• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ok, which one of you did this....................................................

JBurton

Signtologist
Looks like a drive thru sign and a muffler got on it
Could be some dummy that forgot to delete his def while sidepiping his exhaust. Our trucks will absolutely wreck whatever patch of grass we park on and run the boom for more than 30 minutes.

gnubler

I hate myself for laughing at this thread.

Have JBurton and Gino morphed into the same being? Waaay too many trailing dots on the thread titles lately.

JBurton

Signtologist
I hate myself for laughing at this thread.

Have JBurton and Gino morphed into the same being? Waaay too many trailing dots on the thread titles lately.
Ha, glad someone noticed! It reminds me of the early 00's when folks would be named zzXxxxXsniperTitsXxxxXzz, but for Gino's generation.

JBurton

Signtologist
Just like Cool Whip, the package calls it "an edible oil product" yummy!
Right! Cool Whip has more in common with 10W-30 than it does friggin cream! Reddi-whip is where it's at.
And of course, the Velveeta manufacturing process is just the final form of the American Cheese process, which has more in common with the processing of recycled plastics than traditional cheese making...

Moze

Precision Sign Services
They probably use that in their "cheese".
Wasn't there some deal a few years ago about Domino's pizza or some crap chain using synthetic material in their cheese?

Domino's and a TON of other pizza places get their cheese from Leprino's. It's real cheese.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Right! Cool Whip has more in common with 10W-30 than it does friggin cream! Reddi-whip is where it's at.
And of course, the Velveeta manufacturing process is just the final form of the American Cheese process, which has more in common with the processing of recycled plastics than traditional cheese making...