• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OK who called me?

Jillbeans

You know how we all (well some of us signfolks) when we call each other we always pretend to be some real jackwagon who needs a sign.
Such as carved magnetics or some other hokey thing.
Someone with a 973 area code called me Saturday night.
I did not recognize their number and it doesn't match the number of any Jersey type signguys I talk to regularly.
The whole two of 'em.
It also sounded like a put-on southern accent not a Jersey one.
Maybe it was The Situation?
Anyway, fess up.
I have your signs ready.
Love.....Jill

GypsyGraphics

i know who it was... but i promised him i wouldn't tell.
but if you guess it was wrapsX3... i'll pm him and get him to confess.:ROFLMAO:

slappy

i'm looking for the alphabet stickers for my 1st grade class room, upper and lower case side by side..

all in Old English font too..:ROFLMAO:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I've talked to many people here on this site and some others over the years. I don't think I ever tried to disguise who I was. I might pretend to be calling about a different subject at first, but why would anyone want to fool you ??

If ya wanna find out.... give the number to someone else... some distance away from you and let them randomly call the number back. The other party won't be at all suspecting a call out of the clear from some town they don't recognize. :rolleyes:

Jillbeans

I did save the number.
I'm gonna call him from my cell phone and ask if he makes removable vinyl signs for fiberglass door panels because mags won't stick. A real person asked me that today.
But then he'd be like the client I was forced to give my cell # to this weekend, and then call me at 6pm on a Sunday asking if I could handpaint embossed deer on a cast iron fireplace screen.
Ugh.

CheapVehicleWrap

973 is my area and I do have 1 973 number. But if I was playing a joke I would have used moshes number on your caller id.

Block you number.

If he's a real creep, we have landfills, concrete companies and the Hudson River close by. Take your pick.

mikey-Oh

you can dial *67 and block your outgoing number.... maybe a payphone would be better, but I'm not sure if they even make those anymore

Si Allen

Wasn't me either!

Need a phone call with some heavy breathing ... I would be willing to help out!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: