• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old Dodge truck Font

OldPaint

All I have is the super low res image that I have shown(from google search), it has not sharp edges
and tracing it would be nothing more that guessing what it should look like
I would like to produce something closer than "Guesswork"

NO KIDDIN????? IT HAS NOT SHARP EDGES.....DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........NOW YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY I SAID ..put a piece of tracing paper over a print of the DODGE LETTERS....... this way, you can make straight SHARP LINE while looking at the less then sharp image below it))))) THEN WHEN you take the tracing YOU MADE..... put it in the scanner........YOU CAN USE VECTOR SOFTWEAR.... to get it right.....cheeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz..... wonder what else you dont know...how to do................
AS FOR THOSE WHO didnt like me saying VINYL STICKERS ON VEHICLES OLDER THEN 60'S........IS NOT ALLOWED......... people who build these years of vehicles............ KNOW WHY STICKERS ARE NOT ALLOWED....... if they are showing the vehicle in most any car show that vehilcle is JUDGED IN..........STICKERS ON OLDER CARS THEN 60'S..........get points deducted from their total vehicle overall scale by the judges!!!!!!! because VINYL STICKERS didnt exist when the vehicle was produced. so it makes the vehicle with stickers ......NOT PERIOD CORRECT!!!!

J Hill Designs

I feel sorry for the puncuation keys on your keyboard OP
I can imagine you hitting them realllly hard over.;....and over.... again ))))))))))

:thumb:

OldPaint

every one of these))))))))))) iam seeing YOU YOU AND YOU!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA

John Butto

OldPaint is right...

no stickers ((((((

Attachments

• dodge.jpg
    dodge.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 127

bpatrick3

NO KIDDIN????? IT HAS NOT SHARP EDGES.....DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........NOW YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY I SAID ..put a piece of tracing paper over a print of the DODGE LETTERS....... this way, you can make straight SHARP LINE while looking at the less then sharp image below it))))) THEN WHEN you take the tracing YOU MADE..... put it in the scanner........YOU CAN USE VECTOR SOFTWEAR.... to get it right.....cheeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz..... wonder what else you dont know...how to do................
AS FOR THOSE WHO didnt like me saying VINYL STICKERS ON VEHICLES OLDER THEN 60'S........IS NOT ALLOWED......... people who build these years of vehicles............ KNOW WHY STICKERS ARE NOT ALLOWED....... if they are showing the vehicle in most any car show that vehilcle is JUDGED IN..........STICKERS ON OLDER CARS THEN 60'S..........get points deducted from their total vehicle overall scale by the judges!!!!!!! because VINYL STICKERS didnt exist when the vehicle was produced. so it makes the vehicle with stickers ......NOT PERIOD CORRECT!!!!
Now I remember why I only have 90 posts, because every once in a while you get a d1ckhe4d like Oldpaint, BTW that is a perfect name for you

player

Now I remember why I only have 90 posts, because every once in a while you get a d1ckhe4d like Oldpaint, BTW that is a perfect name for you

You should try not to be so judgmental. OldPaint has more tricks and tips than you might think...

OldPaint

its ok......considering what bpatrick3 DONT KNOW.... and WHERE HES FROM...hehehehehe(ohio) its par for the people from there...not to know anything or have any manners))))) for your info "KID" i am very familiar with people from your area. back in the 60's we used to make trips over to SALEM, OHIO drag strip. i grew 9 miles from STUBENVILLE, OHIO(iam from near wierton, w.va.burgettstown, pa)....so yea I CAN MAKE NASTY REPLIES.....about how dumb people are from that area HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! as you can see i am one of the SMARTER ONES.............i got the H*** outa that area))))))))) oh and as for name calling me........which you did......then that makes you a receptacle ............for me???? C***?????
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I forget exactly what year but this was made from a paper tracing for an old Dodge pickup. Fit great - it is not pre-spaced though - the letters were applied individually.

Attachments

• DODGE.pdf
    55.4 KB · Views: 135