• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old Paint lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GP

Heart surgery used to be so much better when they used leaches and whiskey. These new doctors with their fancy new machines - they don't know how easy they have it!!!! )))))))

Get well sir,

GP

JoySigns

My father in law had "the Widowmaker" 23 years ago, he had by-pass surgery and is still kicking around today!

surf city

Joe, glad to hear your home and doing better. I hope your on your way to a quick recovery and that your feeling better.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Welcome back joe, get better, you still have some butt to kick!

Mainframe

Great news!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucky we got a bye week so you can be ready for the first playoff game!!!!!!!! GET PLENTY OF REST FOR THE GAME!!!!! Hope you will be strong by then.
Gooooooooooooooo Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get yourself better Joe!

OldPaint

thanks to all a younze...........hehehehehehehehe.
tired is the main state of existence right now. wake up feel decent, move a little and then tired again. what really buggin me is i had a small stroke in my left eye. they had a hard time getting the blood leakin from leg stopped, where they took the vien for the repair. eye doctor says says it should get better, with some time. cant see anything outa the lower 1/4 of the left eye. but thanks again for your concern.