• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old sign guy, New Edge user, Oakland CA

ScooterX

I've got about 20 years in the graphic design and signage industries. I'm just now looking at getting a Gerber EdgeFX. (I'm still on the fence about it.) I have a one man shop in Oakland, California. If you'd like to see some of my work, you can view the website:
http://www.coyotesigns.com

iSign

Nice work! ...looks like a bit of CNC work in there too, some nice window splashes too, and some gilding if I'm not mistaken... lots of eye candy!

I have an Edge & regardless of our inkjet... I'd never get rid of the edge. I use it almost every day!

Gene@mpls

Nice work! ...looks like a bit of CNC work in there too, some nice window splashes too, and some gilding if I'm not mistaken... lots of eye candy!

I have an Edge & regardless of our inkjet... I'd never get rid of the edge. I use it almost every day!

Ditto to Doug.

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
Welcome from the Kingdom of Texas!

We use our edge most everyday.
Reverse printed clear decals with a final print for a background to be viewed through glass is one project it really shines on.

petepaz

welcome
we started with an edge and then dove right into the solvent inkjet world but we still have the edge and still use it alot