• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old VS New - Need Critiques!!!

bikecomedy

Don't like either. Not sure I like this one either. But I did enjoy making it.

vmax graphics logo v 2.jpg

This one was made with 5 V's but I see a way to make it with 7 V's ... VMAX?

Last edited:

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I do thing the new one is an improvement, most anything would have been... "woof",
I think the only way to convince the person in charge is to show the logo in use.

I was bored and after seeing "bikecomedy's comment on the "V's", I played with it
for a few minutes...

Attachments

• vmax-101.jpg
    vmax-101.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 128

bikecomedy

Super job Rick, just one thing.... Now I want to know if I can fold the M into the V then into the Man and back. What an awesome design.

mxbykr99

I do thing the new one is an improvement, most anything would have been... "woof",
I think the only way to convince the person in charge is to show the logo in use.

I was bored and after seeing "bikecomedy's comment on the "V's", I played with it
for a few minutes...

Yeezus! That looks great! I never even thought of trying to pull anything like that off.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Working on a business plan, location plan, sign matrix, and a long post... boooring stuff, I couldn't help myself, I finished a few of the other ideas I had.

What did the boss think of your design?

Attachments

• more of da max.jpg
    more of da max.jpg
    696.8 KB · Views: 108

skarekrow

I was bored as well... Just a quickie, mind you. Not a lot of thought went into it.

Attachments

• Vmax_02.jpg
    Vmax_02.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 130