• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

On Site Installs

Billct2

I avoid doing vehicles on site, and unless there is a good reason (size of vehicle usually) and it's a good customer I won't do it.
We do lots of vehicles and if they can drive it on the road we can fit it in our bay.

JR's

We do it both ways. Either we could letter it here at our shop. Or we could go to their shop. We have extra charges for distance, if the vehicle is cleaned or not.
If I have a spectator I tell them I get very nervous when people watch me and I usually throw up. :)

JR

letterman7

Municipal cars and emergency vehicles I always letter at the facility. I do that simply for convenience of the department - they don't have to arrange two officers to drop off the vehicle to and from. Contractors I do here at the shop unless they absolutely can't do it, then I charge for the trip.