• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

One More Laminator Post And I'm Done!

quikseps

Once again...tons of GREAT advice here....I appreciate all your help!

Although I'm new to this, I also can't see spending a load of cash on something that basically squeezes a sheet through 2 rollers. These Chinese units are probably just fine.

To me at least, the Ding's from PCP and the unit from Desay are basically identical. Talked to John from PCP...nice guy and very helpful. Unfortunately they don't have any in stock...3 weeks or so.

I'll be buying one or the other and am staying away from the Daige.

Steve

flat rock stan

Once again...tons of GREAT advice here....I appreciate all your help!

Although I'm new to this, I also can't see spending a load of cash on something that basically squeezes a sheet through 2 rollers. These Chinese units are probably just fine.

To me at least, the Ding's from PCP and the unit from Desay are basically identical. Talked to John from PCP...nice guy and very helpful. Unfortunately they don't have any in stock...3 weeks or so.

I'll be buying one or the other and am staying away from the Daige.

Steve
Steve I just bought the DingTek from PCS. They are local and said parts were not issue.