• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

One whacked customer!

Craig Sjoquist

Jill said it best indeed.

If they are not trusting what you will do, they have chosen the wrong person basically or you need to learn how to let them trust you, meaning your design/layout skills need to improve.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
I am going to send them an email with placement for approval, and tell them I have out grown babysitters!

i have to put up with a lot of babysitting from one of my best clients, but they never balk at the cost and will always be my best customer....

CentralSigns

Ya have to screen out the customers that want to babysit you before it happens and definitely before you give them a price. That's cause they need the 75% surcharge to occur for them. I guess if you forgot that step you have to eat it, or lose them to someone else. Not saying that could be a bad thing for some customers, cause some need to move on and or we would be all broke.