• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Online marketing

Techman

While attending an marketing seminar for online marketing systems.. We studied with a hands on approach the steps to setting up an entire string of an online presence.

What was most interesting is that..

You pay big bucks to get these systems in place. The highly competent online marketers (Dan Antonelli) will do this for you get you good results.
Most businesses are not set up with a full approach to dominate their local search patterns. Almost none had anything to block other local users from using blocking techniques. Yes there are ways to block the competition from getting their best position.

Most websites are not getting the best positioning. (included my own which was expected because of an unfocused indifference over the years).

Having just a website is not enough any more. The site must be connected with legal relevant links filled with relevant content.

Using techniques to build a complete online presence that included linking to hot spots will bring a business to a higher position on search engines. And, included techniques that will block competition from gaining a higher position above our own in the local area.

That being on the number two or three slot on a search is just as good as being on the very first spot.

The process included naming photos for the website, building legal relevant links, connecting those links, facebook, amazon, google, and more. It was an eyebrow raiser when possible links included pinterest, etsy, ebay and a few others not so obvious connections. In the end we saw the presenter prove what he discussed actually made a difference. The online search system is dynamic. However it is accreting into a system of which we all can study and take advantage.

We came away with some powerful information. And what was most revealing is I see patterns similar to the vinyl cutting business. Getting great SEO will fall into the commodity market where price cutting will rule the day. The one exception that could prevent that is the secret search algorithms change every few months.

The summary is that building an online presence now will be best because it takes a while to fill our all SEO links with online content.

jhawkes

we are in the process of learning about this too, although i admit to be totally ignorant of these areas, but its beginning to be yet another hat to wear. this was after the local Dex yellowpages shakedown that they are in process of attempting.

Dan Antonelli

While attending an marketing seminar for online marketing systems.. We studied with a hands on approach the steps to setting up an entire string of an online presence.

What was most interesting is that..

You pay big bucks to get these systems in place. The highly competent online marketers (Dan Antonelli) will do this for you get you good results.
Most businesses are not set up with a full approach to dominate their local search patterns. Almost none had anything to block other local users from using blocking techniques. Yes there are ways to block the competition from getting their best position.

Most websites are not getting the best positioning. (included my own which was expected because of an unfocused indifference over the years).

Having just a website is not enough any more. The site must be connected with legal relevant links filled with relevant content.

Using techniques to build a complete online presence that included linking to hot spots will bring a business to a higher position on search engines. And, included techniques that will block competition from gaining a higher position above our own in the local area.

That being on the number two or three slot on a search is just as good as being on the very first spot.

The process included naming photos for the website, building legal relevant links, connecting those links, facebook, amazon, google, and more. It was an eyebrow raiser when possible links included pinterest, etsy, ebay and a few others not so obvious connections. In the end we saw the presenter prove what he discussed actually made a difference. The online search system is dynamic. However it is accreting into a system of which we all can study and take advantage.

We came away with some powerful information. And what was most revealing is I see patterns similar to the vinyl cutting business. Getting great SEO will fall into the commodity market where price cutting will rule the day. The one exception that could prevent that is the secret search algorithms change every few months.

The summary is that building an online presence now will be best because it takes a while to fill our all SEO links with online content.

It's all about content, content, and more content. There's so many moving pieces that need to all work in harmony before you'll see it pay dividends, but once its all going, its a bit easier to maintain. Certainly is a bit more complicated than it used to be, and requires a consistent, dedicated effort.