• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

only 6 hours left for Christmas Juice

iSign

I just got my 12 DVD's for the price of 1!!

The "Juicedrops" digital printing background images that someone posted about here last week seemed to generate a lot of positive feedback on that thread, though I had never heard of digitaljuice.com before.

I went and checked it out, picked out 12... but the freight seemed a little high to Hawaii, so I decided to call them. Well I kept calling too late for their Florida timezone, so I finally left the screenshot I took of my shopping cart up on my monitor this weekend so I would remember.

Well lucky me... TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR THIS DEAL.

12 DVD'S FOR $250 (I know it doesn't sound like it's cheap... but since a lot of folks here have them, paid more for them, & still praise the product on this THREAD ...I decided that at least at the sale price, I am sure to find the few gems that spruce up a logo, wrap or layout & pay me back for the whole investment.

...just thought someone else might also want to get in under the wire!

MERRY CHRISTMAS :thumb:

JERHEMI

I bought mine last week and they just arrived yesterday! But, I haven't had a chance to check them out yet, I'm anxious to see what they can do! Maybe later tonight.