Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

only 6 hours left for Christmas Juice

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by iSign, Feb 12, 2007.

1. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    I just got my 12 DVD's for the price of 1!!

The "Juicedrops" digital printing background images that someone posted about here last week seemed to generate a lot of positive feedback on that thread, though I had never heard of digitaljuice.com before.

I went and checked it out, picked out 12... but the freight seemed a little high to Hawaii, so I decided to call them. Well I kept calling too late for their Florida timezone, so I finally left the screenshot I took of my shopping cart up on my monitor this weekend so I would remember.

Well lucky me... TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR THIS DEAL.

12 DVD'S FOR $250 (I know it doesn't sound like it's cheap... but since a lot of folks here have them, paid more for them, & still praise the product on this THREAD ...I decided that at least at the sale price, I am sure to find the few gems that spruce up a logo, wrap or layout & pay me back for the whole investment.

...just thought someone else might also want to get in under the wire!

MERRY CHRISTMAS :thumb:

Tags:
  2. JERHEMI

JERHEMI Very Active Member

Oct 31, 2006
    Chicagoland
    I bought mine last week and they just arrived yesterday! But, I haven't had a chance to check them out yet, I'm anxious to see what they can do! Maybe later tonight.

3. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    good .. thanks for the heads up