• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Onyx CutContour

ikarasu

Spot color replacement doesnt make a difference. Now that you get the cut into onyx... I'm not sure why it's cutting wrong.

I just E-mailed you a file. It's just a 1" x 1" square, on a 2" artboard as .svg. Open up Onyx cut server, click open, and load that file - Then send it to cut. It should just cut without needing any marks or anything. See if it cuts as 1" x 1", or if its bigger. Then you should be able to eliminate the ripping.

I use a Graphtec, so I'm not much help on the cutter side. Onyx does look like it's setup right, which leads me to believe it's a cutter issue. But just to rule it out... load the file and see what it does.

Also...On our version of cutserver there is a ruler with how big the sheet/roll is. I'd double check that to make sure it's right. Theres an option to change magnification in the cut server also. IT may just be a graphtec setting, but I doubt it.

ikarasu

Right side there is scale - You can change it to magnification, make sure it's at 100% and not higher also.

upload_2018-2-15_12-18-25.png

Doug78

only place it could be would be in your quick set. if you double check it.
here is a copy of my quick set, see if it helps

How did you get the Graphtec Cutter to show up as an option in your quick sets? I have no cutter options to choose from when creating or editing a quick set????

unclebun

For the cutters to be there you have to have selected them when you installed the Onyx RIP software. Also you have to be running the software as an administrator to be able to make and edit quick sets.