• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ooooo... that's a neat idea..........................

fmg

Such a humble person. I feel the love..............

Ahhhh.......... I couldn't resist. :banghead:

.​
:bushmill:Here have one on me seeing as it's The Holidays!!!! No hard feelings just a bit of Humor to make the day go by!!

Bigdawg

Just Me
... christmas for us is for the kids and grand kids
we don't need anything, if we keep them happy the wife and i are good

Same here. All the real Bigdawg and I want is to see smiles on their faces. Good enough for us - actually one of the best presents they can give us!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'll accept.

Not because it's the Holidays, but because the site doesn't need you fighting with everyone. Fair enough ??

On with the par-tee !!

happy santa.gif

Pat Whatley

I'm buying my wife that Husqvarna chainsaw she's been asking for. I know she'll never even crank it, her devious plan is to make me use it to cut down all the bushes and half the trees around the house and then I'll have to plant all the new bushes and trees she'll buy to replace them but I'm cool with that....I'm gonna get a chainsaw out of the deal. I think she's buying me a pair of shoes and that's more than I wanted.

Friend of mine and his brother came up with a brilliant plan years ago. They both go buy whatever they want for themselves, gift wrap it, and put a tag on it saying it's from the other guy.

ova

I won't know what I'm buying my wife until I go shoping. I know what she wants, but to me that just isn't giving from the heart. I tell her to go get it if she knows of something she wants. I'll buy something that's a surprise.

I'd like to get her a treadmill, but don't want to start a conversation that might not end well.

Now with six grand kids and the yougest kid still at home, most of our money is spent on them.

Dave

P.S., hey Heath, got an address for the stoking stuff store? That sounds like a great idea.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I wonder if Gino has found out what the postal rate for a lump of coal is between him and "somewhere west of east hell".....

wayne k
guam usa

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
prick!!!!

That's the spirit now

Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
Out upon merry Christmas! What's Christmas time to you but a time for paying bills without money; a time for finding yourself a year older, but not an hour richer...? If I could work my will," said Scrooge indignantly, "every idiot who goes about with 'Merry Christmas' upon his lips should be boiled with his won pudding, and buried with a stake of holly through his heart. He should!"

wayne k
guam usa

SignManiac

I ordered the wife a used pair of slippers off of eBay. I'm taking my girlfriend to Aspen for a two weeks of skiing. I can't wait to leave!

d fleming

Making another bench swing to match the one I made that she has now. She's been wanting one hanging from one of the other large oaks on the property so I'm going to get lumber and chain tomorrow after I go by the slaughter house to get the two cows that have been hanging for two weeks cut up and packaged. Then Saturday I'll be delivering beef to the close family to fill their freezers for xmas and then making the bench. After that I guess the mall for stocking stuffers and other assorted store bought crap.

ndemond

Original topic:

A beautiful charcoal gray Armani suit, hand stitched Italian white dress shirt and the greatest matching Jerry Garcia tie. He is going to look great.

Question for the older fellas-Married 30 years this year and want to replace his original (125.00) wedding band with a new gold band with a small amount of "bling". Would you wear it? Take of the one you have worn for 30 years?
My son is telling me he won't replace the one I gave him long ago, my heart says keep the original.

My girls say go for it.

He replaced mine on our 25th that I love (the original goes to my son)

Thanks,

Nancy

ova

I would be grateful, but probably not wear it. I have only taken mine off for any lengh of time twice since I got married 19 years ago. Both times because of being in the hospital.

I have bent it, gotten weld splatter on it , and almost had to cut it off when my hands swelled when I used to do alot of running. I have an indent in my finger from it. I think a new one would be like a new pair of shoes that would never get broken in.

I'm sure he would really like it, but my guess is he would not wear it.

Dave

hightop

My husband buys what he wants, I buy what I want and we thank each other for our "gifts"! It works great! We actually buy true gifts when there is no occasion. That's more fun!!

cdiesel

Bought my baby's mama a mini-laptop she's been asking for forever. Got her a new camera and photo printer to go with it--I'm tired of running to Walgreens everytime she orders prints online!

I noticed the door speakers in my truck are blown the other day. I hope I get new ones!

Firefox

Question for the older fellas-Married 30 years this year and want to replace his original (125.00) wedding band with a new gold band with a small amount of "bling". Would you wear it? Take of the one you have worn for 30 years?
Thanks,

Nancy

I got a new one after 25 years and been wearing it about 7 years now. It is one with the inside circumference rounded instead of flat and parallel to the finger, I forget what the feature is called but it is so much more comfortable to wear. Plain gold band, love it!

vid

Friend of mine and his brother came up with a brilliant plan years ago. They both go buy whatever they want for themselves, gift wrap it, and put a tag on it saying it's from the other guy.
:ROFLMAO:

Dammit Pat --- You need to surrender your man card immediately. No woman is allowed to know how the The Men's Gift Club operates. They can know it exists, but that's it! Like the Masonic Lodge, they can NOT know the secrets of the ritual or to what degree the husband is involved.

My only hope that I may have dodged a bullet is my wife thinks Signs101 is boring and may never see this post.

Tim Aucoin

Christmas present for Wendy is her 40th Birthday cruise leaving on January 14th from Ft. Lauderdale headed to the Caribbean for a week!!! :clapping:First time in all of our cruises that we'll be on a ship for her Birthday. I've had 3 or 4 opportunities, so it's her turn. Merry Christmas all!!!