• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ooooooohhh ... New Letter!!

petesign

Funny, I never gave that banner ad much thought. Now that you have pointed it out, it will probably drive me crazy. :frustrated:

J

john1

This banner ad is stupid, Why is it even on here.

Then again, I am stupid and don't know why i am here sometimes too lol

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
It might then depend on how good it is. I'm told that the unveiling is getting closer.

Do you know anything about who/what it is? I am not asking for a disclosure.

I have read several threads concerning this marketing campaign and so far the length of time seems to be a sore point for many

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Do you know anything about who/what it is? I am not asking for a disclosure.

I have read several threads concerning this marketing campaign and so far the length of time seems to be a sore point for many

Of course I do. I'm the one who inserts the banner ads.

It's actually a government agency who will be making substantial grants to Signs 101 members that it judges meet the highest standards of helpfulness and courtesy online.

Malkin

My best guess is mediacy.com though it's unclear what they might be offering that relates directly to the sign industry.

:help

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Of course I do. I'm the one who inserts the banner ads.

It's actually a government agency who will be making substantial grants to Signs 101 members that it judges meet the highest standards of helpfulness and courtesy online.

They should be looking into s201 instead, they'd have better luck there...... of finding this make-believe person.

Isn't this a little too political to bring up ?? :ROFLMAO:

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!