• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Open Type Fonts

Mosh

I can not get my Open Type fonts I got form SignFonts to work in Corel or Signlab on my new computer. The font show up in the font browser, and I can use them in all other programs, just not Corel (x3) and SignLab (9).

All the other fonts work, just the open face ones are the problem. I love the fonts, and they worked great on my old computer.

Thanks in Advance - Chris

stoliker

There is a thread here about a windows update messing with fonts, I had to uninstall it and everything went back to normal.

Mosh

I followed those threads and got rid of the update shown...still not working.

And yes I have tryed to unistall the fonts and reinstall. I also did try loading them into SignLab.

Cyw

As far as I know, there was a new update issued (with the same number!!!!!) to fix the problem.
From all the chatter on numerous sites, it truly did seem to fix the issues.

This is the first I'm hearing that the update to the update failed.
......I'll keep my ears open for 'ya

Mosh

removed update kb2753842 and restarted., didn't work...anyone? Some of my favorite fonts...

Cyw

Which kb2753842???
The most recent one is the fix for the previous one that caused all the issues.

I don't for the life of me understand why the number wasn't changed.
I'm not in front of my computer now to note the dates involved with the duplicate files in question