• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinion on our logo, Should we change it....

vinylink0331

This has been our logo since we opened. We wanted to get some opinions on it. We were also wondering if we should change it up a little since we will soon be doing digital printing. I was thinking of incorporating some of our new abilities into it or should we just change it all together. Thanks, Fredrika vinylinkLOGO2.VE.jpg

flisk

You logo should always express what you do.

I can't tell what you do by that logo, the first thing that comes to my mind is a marble squashing an insect.

Rhino

The first thing I saw was a busted ink ball. Kinda like the busted Crown Royal bottle..

It doesn't tell what you do.

iSign

well, you don't learn fast do you? I watched you make no new friends on your first post, because you are not familiar with your surroundings. I felt bad for how much razzin' you were getting.

before saying something stupid to someone who was responding to your request for responses... you could click their name & educate yourself. Rhino is a "user name" ...not everyone uses their shop name as their user name. If you check his profile, you will see that his business is "Sign Craft" ..after which you will realize that you not only asked a stupid question, but you turned on someone trying to help you & made other like myself see you as a thin skinned basket case of drama, not willing or able to handle being told to change an ugly logo... so, no... don't change it, and maybe quit posting for awhile if you're not able to handle folks telling you what they want to tell you, instead of what you seem to want to be told.

vinylink0331

dont understand

I said i agreed with him, & then I asked him if the rhino was his logo? You guys have to understand that not everyone has been using this site for years. I wasnt trying to be mean. I have only been on here for 2 days. I didnt even know what an avatar was. If I have offended anyone I am truely sorry, that was never my intention.

Oh yeah & I definatly plan to change my logo.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks like another fun thread starting to develop..............

Oh..... I would let it alone. The logo... that is. It does everything you want. It represents your business 100% from what I've seen and read so far.

iSign

...I asked him if the rhino was his logo? You guys have to understand that not everyone has been using this site for years.

If I have offended anyone I am truely sorry, that was never my intention.

Oh yeah & I definatly plan to change my logo.

Do we look ofended? I think we all have a lot of fun here, and those who don't offend easily, have the most fun. We realize you are new, and between the lines, I think we're trying to help show you the ropes... if a post is about your logo, why start asking about Rhino's? Sure... maybe there's a good reason, but it looked like a chance to spread the criticism around because you became uncomfortable being the focus of negative attention on your logo. Sure, that is only a perception, and not an absolute proven fact... but I'll bet it was a perception shared by others. Anyway, I tried to inform you of the ability to click on someone's name and access their profile & learn a little about them, from their profile, or even looking back at previous posts.

I don't think anyone consciously subjects new members to an "initiation"... but it does sort of happen, and it's a learning experience. Behavior that result in flames are usually curtailed, and those which bring positive results are repeated. Enjoy the ride! :smile:

oh, and now that the decision to change the logo is definite... is that a previously determined position that just completely failed to come through in the wording of your opening post... or is that a subtle form of showing appreciation for receiving and accepting the professional advice of your peers?

Last edited:

THATgirl

hahahahahahaha sorrry.( isigns comment just cracked me up. )
Yes I think you could have a lot of fun re doing your logo. Go for it!