• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Optimizer ink sensor on HP Latex 365

javagod

Manager
Hi all, big Signs 101 fan.

I've got a HP Latex 365 that has been determined to have a bad chip reader in the Optimizer ink slot. I opened the side up and it looks straight forward enough to replace. I am out of warranty and have serviced my other HP equipment in the past. Part number is B4H70-67137. Has anyone changed a sensor? Easy as it looks?

Dan Purcell
Purcell Printing and Signs

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Take a picture of the calibration code from the new one.
Remove old, plug in new. Very simple. Introduce new PIP calibration value in diagnostics.

javagod

Manager
Does the diagnostic pop up automatically after you replace it and enter it then or do you go into diagnostic in menu after install?

javagod

Manager
Is the diagnostic in the service menu? When I'm in it I see
1. Service Utilities
2. Image quality
3. Reset Life counters
4.Service calibrations

javagod

Manager
I did figure how to boot into diagnostic mode. The service code was 3174 and to get into service boot mode was 5494. I worked my way to ink level sensor and ran diagnostics. Everything passed but I know I have an issue. When I replace the sensor will I be prompted to put in the new sensor code then because it's new?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
You run 3.4.2 Ink level sensor calibration, to introduce the new sensor calibration values.
It will work with the old values but it might not count the ink cartridge usage correctly with the wrong calibration values.

You will NOT be prompted to do anything just by replacing the part.

Rameez

hp800w 01 ink pressure sensor white not present
system error 0022-0010-0102

Got this error today when I woke up the machine.

How can I resolve this. ?

Need help

Rameez

There was an ink issue with a white lot of white ink was leaked they came and checked but the lines were good. they had no clue from where the ink was leaking.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
There was an ink issue with a white lot of white ink was leaked they came and checked but the lines were good. they had no clue from where the ink was leaking.
Usually it leaks from so called IT connectors just on top of the white pressure sensors. Soo it is extremely easy to figure out.

If you remove the right end cover and take a picture from behind I can point out any leaks for you quite easily.

Obviously you could also just be having a issue with the sensor but I doubt it.

Rameez

Usually it leaks from so called IT connectors just on top of the white pressure sensors. Soo it is extremely easy to figure out.

If you remove the right end cover and take a picture from behind I can point out any leaks for you quite easily.

I opened the case with HP since these issues start happening whey they recently replace the lines and all.

Rameez

ENHANCEMENT KIT QUALIFICATIONS
Got this from HP

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Hi The enhancement kit thing is done now I got this Rack motor issue. any idea where I can get "YOU21-67007 Rack Engage Motor Hp" this part from?

But are you sure that is the issue? It moves okay back and forth and tried with two maintenance cartridges?