Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oracal 3620 Removable Clear

Discussion in 'Roland' started by adamfilip, Feb 2, 2010.

1. adamfilip

adamfilip Member

Apr 28, 2009
    I am having trouble running Oracal 3620 removable clear on my Versacamm Vp-540
    on any solid coverage areas i run into heavy banding and light ink pooling

Ive tried running several profiles, none seem to make much difference
    I cant find a profile specifically made for this media for versaworks

anyone recommend a profile or a better removable clear vinyl?

Tags:
  2. Slamdunkpro

Slamdunkpro Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Call Oracal?

3. pure_media

pure_media Member

Jan 8, 2010
    I'm not having the problem of banding. Our colors are coming out solid except for spotting. We're using a profile, i believe we found on the Oracal website, 3621G. Which seems to work just fine.

But I too am having a problem with 3620 G Transparent. On solid color it is leaving color spots, in my opinion it looks like germs you'd see in a petri dish. We think its a static problem and are trying to wipe it down with a damp cloth but it's a hit or miss outcome. Some prints have been fine but others are not. The color is coming out solid though. These spots are just driving me crazy.

Did you find a better profile? try looking on their site. Any thought to my problem? thanks.

4. grafxxx

grafxxx Very Active Member

May 15, 2007
    watertown ma.
    when i print on clear i just use the gvcp glossy calendered vinyl profile actually i use that profile for everything.

5. Crank up the heat and try the canned ESMCCVP or CCV2 profiles.