• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oregon's floor graphics, give viewers a headache

That Oregon floor is an abomination. :banghead: If they wanted to go crazy, they should have modeled it after something cool, like the floor from the movie The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh.

Attachments

• court2.jpg
    court2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 76

slappy

reminds me of the blue football field at Boise State University and their blue uniforms.. HEADACHE also!

JERHEMI

I think anything other than a nice wood basketball court or a nice green football field is completely stupid! Its enough just to keep your eyeballs on the ball and what is going on in the actual game and changing these things just makes its even more difficult!

Craig Sjoquist

Agrees the I rather see a basketball court of wood and less graphics, maybe home team name but really just the lines.

that is taking it way to far

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I noticed that on the World soccer games the graphics at field level change every once in awhile. The only thing more distracting than that was those vuvuzelas